Driver Motorsport, LLC is happy to announce that our EA888 Gen 3 ECU Upgrade is nearly finished. We’re now in the final stages of the process. The calibrations for the common 2.0T engines are finished and entering final beta testing.
With the beginning of a new generation of Audi / VW vehicles comes many technological advances. With the new MQB platform comes a new generation of turbocharged 2.0T. The major changes in this new generation include the following:
- Enhanced Thermomanagement.
- Exhaust Manifold integrated into Cylinder Head.
- Dual Fuel injection (DI + MPI) available for international models.
- Volkswagen’s EA888 Gen 3 now features Valve Lift + Variable Valve Timing.
- Continental SIMOS 12/18 ECU.
As always Driver Motorsport, LLC took it a step further with EA888 Gen 3 ECU Upgrade development. Rather than be first to market, we’d rather produce industry firsts in technological advancements to set the standard. Stay tuned as we start revealing teasers and further updates leading to the eventual release!